Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Glory Lory

Lory State Park

This photo is from my nephew's collection when he went out to Colorado to visit my other nephew last month. The one in Colorado lives near Lory State Park. They just got dumped with a bunch of snow and experienced really strong winds.

My nephew and his girlfriend are both in the Park Conservation area of work. I hope the extreme weather does not deter them. She is from Texas. Does she even know how to drive in snow? In the pictures from October she looked as if she were freezing. Here in Ohio, my nephew has had his fair share, but I don't know about the mountains there. We have hills, not mountains. I hope all is well with them. I just spoke with my sister this morning. I don't think she was aware of the recent storm out there when I called her.

That sure is some pretty territory out there.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

Colorado cold is not as bad as mid-East cold. If they work at maintaining or preserving our parklands, bless them!!