
Halloween 2004
My daughter (in the middle) with two of her friends around Halloween 2004. They were dressing up to go to a dance. Uh...the one on the far left is indeed a boy. My daughter was dating him at the time. Yikes.
I am not sure I recall what she dressed as last year (if anything), but this year was the vampire chick or something similar. Mostly I think they see how much black make-up they can put on and still look halfway human.
Things were messy back then, but mostly I could handle it. As it stands now, they are out there loose and I don't get to hear or know half of what goes on. Probably for the best.
The boy is in another school district altogether and the girl on the far right is still in the picture, just not running in the same circles any more.
I am not sure I recall what she dressed as last year (if anything), but this year was the vampire chick or something similar. Mostly I think they see how much black make-up they can put on and still look halfway human.
Things were messy back then, but mostly I could handle it. As it stands now, they are out there loose and I don't get to hear or know half of what goes on. Probably for the best.
The boy is in another school district altogether and the girl on the far right is still in the picture, just not running in the same circles any more.
2 comments:
Yikes is right. I guess you can count your blessings. How come no one looks like they are having a good time?
LOL, you are right! They do like like sour pusses. I guess maybe they were tired of the picture taking and wanted to get to the dance/party.
Post a Comment