
LOL! Beak abuse
I "fisheyed" their beaks to give them this daffy duck look. My bad.
I officially began my Christmas shopping outside of the home yesterday. (I've done some on-line shopping from home). Oh.my.God! Maybe it was the Veterans day sales. Maybe it was the wet, rainy weather. We started early so it wasn't all that crowded to begin with. We went to an Outlet store. I have not been to this Outlet store. I am not a willing shopper so the only Outlet stores I ever go to are when I am on vacation.
I didn't know what to expect. The next time I go I am loading a plastic bag with every sharp object I can find in my house and this can be a warning for all the pushy, rude shoppers out there who bump in to me, drag my purse halfway through the aisle with them and lean up on me to get through a crowded area. I WILL draw first blood.
I have a severe case of aversion to strangers touching me. Regardless, I did a fair amount of shopping. Repeat to yourself. "It is okay to purchase items for yourself even though you are supposed to be shopping for others. It is okay to purchase items for yourself even though you are supposed to be shopping for others. It is okay....it is okay....it is okay... YAY! It IS okay."
I have a severe case of aversion to strangers touching me. Regardless, I did a fair amount of shopping. Repeat to yourself. "It is okay to purchase items for yourself even though you are supposed to be shopping for others. It is okay to purchase items for yourself even though you are supposed to be shopping for others. It is okay....it is okay....it is okay... YAY! It IS okay."
1 comment:
My bad. I bought an amber necklace while I was shopping for others!
Post a Comment