
Blue display
My daughter and I went to 'Tis The Season in Berlin today. We had a day off. If you like lights and color - this is the place to go. A chalet in Amish country with three stories of every Christmas theme ornament you can imagine. I still like the nativity displays and have some photos of them. Very, very pricey. If ever I have money left over, I would like to go here in January or February when they have fantastic sales.
I am looking at another very busy week, so posts will be hit and miss.
I am looking at another very busy week, so posts will be hit and miss.
4 comments:
I get to celebrate the holidays in my new house with the family. It will be one of the few Chrismases we can all get together...so I am going to get into decorating big time in the coming weeks!
That sounds wonderful! If you get too busy to take pictures, I understand! But I would love to see some! Especially if they have little X-man in them.
Wow..I think I would love this place :)
I try to get here every year, if just to get in the spirit even if I can't purchase anything. It also has great decorating ideas. And - they let me take pictures. It is like a Christmas wonderland.
Post a Comment