Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I am NOT a voyeur!

A very private swim

Okay. Let's get one thing straight. It was no accident that I took this picture. However, this is a crop from a much larger picture. It just happened that my daughter wanted to go along with me today and we chose this very back, gravel road to scout the area for suitable picture taking.

I snapped my usual "shoulder shots". This one happened to be part of a much larger pond scene. Water and green. I did not even notice the couple swimming there until the man said "Hi there." I saw them right before he said anything and thought they were children. His voice was a deep baritone. As I drove on past I asked my daughter "Do you suppose they were skinny dipping?" She said "Probably."

Yeesh. Sorry folks. And, now I go and put you on the web for all the world to see. If the world happens to meander to my little corner of the world.

As it is, even the thought of a voyeur creeps me out!

Okay. A closer look at the larger picture shows a group of voyeurs sitting on the bank watching the couple swim.


And finally, the larger (complete) shot:



I doubt that there was any dipping going on, after all.

6 comments:

Tabor said...

Sounds like the start of a good plot for a cheesy paperback.

Peruby said...

Ooh. I could have fun with that idea!

My daughter asked me who in their right mind would get into that water? LOL!

Miki said...

I am with your daughter, who in the world????? But Tabor is right, I can see it now, available in paperback: THE SINS OF THE POND.....It could make you a mint! And by the way, some people would skinny dip just for the audience! EWWWWWWWHUH! What I am curious about is: Is that a house or a shed with the stove pipe hanging off of the outside? OH MY!

Peruby said...

This sounds like something my family would do. Hide in that shed (or house) until a daring couple went skinny dipping and then we would all grab our lawn chairs and sit out on the bank waiting for them to get brave enough to get out of the water.

We're demented, I tell ya. Demented.

But it would be for laughs, not for voyeurism. We're demented, not sick.LOL!

Cheyenne said...

Ohmygosh, I recognize him. Not.
Slimy Water sung to the tune of Tiny Bubbles. They surely do look like a bunch of rednecks, don't they? This is too funny. They could be my relatives. OK I'll quit while I'm ahead. Or not.

Peruby said...

Yep. I was thinking definitely rednecks. Hey, maybe it was a baptism. LOL!