So, after the hot weather passes and we are a bit back to normal, Friday at work starts out strange with the electricity being off for three hours. Do you ever realize how quiet it is when the electric is off? The UPS kept the servers up and running. Not that it mattered to me because my PC and my Linux server were down. No UPS there.
With all of that weather talk behind us and things picking back up around lunchtime, what else is there to do or talk about?

Oh, yeah. Back to that.

Only in America, right?

You know what I'm talking about.

You get an e-mail at the end of the day. It's frolicsome Friday. Everybody wants to get out from behind their desks and cut loose. We finish the week off with....

What else? Bush Bashing!
I'm not even sure this is right. But, if you want to see for yourself, you can here. And to capture the screen shots like I did, I use this nifty little product. Except I got it back when it was a free version. I have never needed to upgrade. The old version does what I want perfectly. I never run a computer/laptop without it. That and Irfanview.
No comments:
Post a Comment