Mechanical Bull.Okay. That's not me. I am 46 years old and to be honest with you I ache enough in the mornings when I get out of bed. Even if I had ten shots of alcohol in me, my subconscious would tell me "Awww - Hell No! No way, no how!" I can only imagine the three that did ride the bull (bride-to-be was one of them) have to be feeling a form of whiplash today.
That is all for now. I am sorting through pictures and movies and sending to e-mail addresses.
That is all for now. I am sorting through pictures and movies and sending to e-mail addresses.
3 comments:
careful...you can save these for blackmail someday!
Tabor - the bullriding movies/pics were the tame ones!
you couldn't get me on one of those in a million years, not even after 10 shots of alcohol either! Glad tha tyou had a good time at the "party."
Post a Comment