Sunday, April 02, 2006

Challenge



This is the back alley behind my house. I am about the only one who uses it. There is an elderly lady behind me, but I have only seen her drive twice in the four years I have been here. All the other houses around me have front exits to the street. My garage is in the back of my house, so I pretty much get this alley to myself. Unless somebody is lost or coming to visit me.

I have a little challenge. My pictures are not posting in Firefox (unless I remove the not-a-real-namespace that I mentioned a couple of posts ago). However, they will post normally with MS Internet Explorer. I normally use Firefox. My site meter rainbow cube isn't showing in either browser.

What little time I had to read up on this has mentioned Norton Anti-virus being a suspect. So, this post is a test of sorts.

Edit: 10:30 p.m

Well, I had a little bit of time tonight to look at things. I was able to get my rainbow cube to re-appear from sitemeter (I also lost it on my personal web page). It was showing up in IE. It has something to do with javascript and onblur. I recall trying some javascripting months ago on my blog site, but can't recall what I was trying to do. I must have left something in there and something somewhere got updated and it threw things out of whack on my pages. But, only in Mozilla Firefox. I'll continue to chip away at it. In the meantime, I have to be sneaky to get my photos to post. Sigh.

Edit Edit: Advanced Java Script Options. (Allow scripts to change images).

1 comment:

Pam said...

That picture reminds me of the alley that ran behind the apartment I lived in in Boulder. I always thought it was kind of cool. I don't think we have alleys like that(the kind that disect a bigger block) around here. It would have a name and be a street!