Monday, April 03, 2006

Deselect Blogger Image Gracefully





Wah! I thought for sure my problem would be fixed today. My page source reads the same as everybody else's, now. I didn't change anything in the header.

I guess I'll have to dig deeper. It does read in the photo html post:

"parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully" as if I am posting porn or something. Maybe I have hit my 300MB image posting limit.

Oh, the picture above (if I can sneak around and tweak this post so that it shows up) is from my drive today. I had a myriad of cloudy skies to see today.


My pics will post without incident in IE, just having problems in Mozilla. Sigh.

Edit: Advanced Java Script Options. (Allow scripts to change images).

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Wish I could help you but I am basically computer illiterate. Whenever I have a problem I can't fix I do a system restore. It works 99% of the time.

Tabor said...

We have a 300 MGB image posting limit? I better go back and start deleting my earlier postings and printing them for my posterity!!

Peruby said...

Re: System Restore.

I turned off system Restore when I first purchased my PC and I never have it on. Problem is, I cannot recall for the life of me why I needed to do this. I know I had a good reason when I did, though.

In the background I can hear a little man saying "BACK-UP?!!! We don't need NO stinkin' BACK-UP!!!" ~grin~

Re: 300MB image limit

This is what I discovered when I was doing some research on my problem.

Go to Blogger Help.
Blog Basics.
Post and Editing.
Picture Posting FAQ.
About 3 paragraphs down is the question:

What are the limits....

I think I will start making my images smaller... :(

Shephard said...

Stunningly beautiful photo.
~S :)