Monday, April 10, 2006

Sunset through the trees



I took an hour this evening and went to the hill at the top of our town park. Most of the shots were taken through some huge but beautiful pine trees. I didn't mind. Although I felt like I had camera bulb flash or welders flash in my eyes. When I looked away out across the grassy park after taking the photos everything looked foggy. I thought 'Wow, what a day for picture taking'. And then I realized it was not that way really, it was my eyes.

Stress in the teenagers life. Her boyfriend got in trouble and she can't see him for a week, maybe longer. That is their entire spring break. I feel bad, but I won't have to worry about her sneaking him into the house while I am at work.

We are melancholy tonight. I just spoke with his Mom. Tough lessons, tough teenage life.

Today's network topic: smurfable. Many networks are understaffed and poorly managed. They are still quite "smurfable." See, I can talk about work without mentioning work.

No comments: