
I'm gonna post and post and post my pictures. The skies were awesome in Ohio yesterday. I almost did not take my camera on my travels. I am so glad I did. I am touching them up just a tiny amount with the hue and contrast features. I also added the lens flare to the cloud one the other day. It looks as if I were in an airplane taking that one.
Above is a back road somewhere in rural Coshocton county, I think. It was a delightful drive.
My picture posting problem happened sometime between 7:30 a.m. Friday morning and 7:30 Saturday morning. I am trying to narrow it down to see if I had changed anything in my Mozilla to do this. I can't recall anything.
I had one of the best times Saturday night I have had in a long time. Other than the cigarette smoke which makes me sick. I laughed so hard, too. Both created a splitting headache. I did have migraine medicine with me and within an hour the splitting ache was gone. We played Euchre, which I was a bit rusty at but held my own.
Somebody had brought watermelon pucker Schnapps and mixed it with vodka and 7-up Plus. I had two of them (long before I took my medication) and I ate afterwards. They were very good. I finished the evening up with Ginger ale. What else?
Can you believe this 7-up product? Fortified with calcium and vitamin C? The only thing is the Splenda which my have contributed to my headache. I never could use Nutra-Sweet, either. It was all the rage back in the 80's - to drink diet pop. I finally figured out where my headache a day was coming from and cut out the diet soda.
Somebody had brought watermelon pucker Schnapps and mixed it with vodka and 7-up Plus. I had two of them (long before I took my medication) and I ate afterwards. They were very good. I finished the evening up with Ginger ale. What else?
Can you believe this 7-up product? Fortified with calcium and vitamin C? The only thing is the Splenda which my have contributed to my headache. I never could use Nutra-Sweet, either. It was all the rage back in the 80's - to drink diet pop. I finally figured out where my headache a day was coming from and cut out the diet soda.
No comments:
Post a Comment