Sunday, April 23, 2006

Oh no.

Peruby has found the liquidate feature on Photoshop. I can see why nobody told me about it before. They knew I would get carried away. This pic was taken this evening. It was a few gray clouds by some blue sky with a black stark tree and the moody sun bidding me farewell. Well, I liquidated it. Just like in the Wizard of Oz.

I am tired. I went to a small theater today to see a live production of Anne of Green Gables. It was longer than I expected but still very good. The costumes were spectacular.

I should be sleeping, but just had to post new pictures of my dogwood tree to my web site. Yawn. Link on the right bar, yada, yada, yada.

3 comments:

Miki said...

Peruby looks like a Salvador Dali picture, or a Vangogh!

sherle said...

It's so eerily coooooooooool! ;-)

Peruby said...

Oooh, surrealism. Interesting, but not my favorite art venue. I lean more towards romanticism and neo-classicism. But I do like to play with my pictures.