
My dogwood is getting very close to blooming. This picture was taken yesterday in the evening, but I spruced it up with a lens flare and a bluer sky. I then added artistic brush strokes or something similar. Sometimes I just get carried away and I have fun.
The Photo Friday Challenge I already had covered on April 13th. They must have been sneaking in and looking at my blog and stealing my ideas. No, not really. Just co-inky-dink.
It was 'Golden'.
I have watched about half of Brokeback Mountain. Unexpected company stopped in for a visit and I had to stop the movie. Now my daughter and her friend are in the living room and I will wait to watch the rest of it. Perhaps on my computer. It is better that way because I just can't seem to get the audio loud enough from the television. Darn movies. Just when I get it to the level to where I can hear what they are saying the scene changes and the sound likes to knock me out of my chair. Arrrggghh!
1 comment:
Brokeback Mountain is coming to DirecTV mid-May and I will watch it then. Can't wait.
Post a Comment