Thursday, April 06, 2006

This one time



at the video store I brought my daughter along. She was a toddler, just learning to walk. She got away from me and ran into this back room that had the swinging doors like a saloon. I reached down and grabbed her up in my arms while she giggled away.

I cast a sidelong glance around the small room. Porn, porn everywhere. Was my face red as I carried her out of the back room!

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Oops...
Ya know, if I had one wish it would be to close down all porn shops and peep shows. They do absolutely nothing but aggravate me.

Peruby said...

Jon - thanks for stopping by. I enjoy taking pictures and am like a little kid at Christmas time when I unload them to my computer.

Cheyenne - I despise porn also. It sickens me.

Miki said...

Peruby, thanks for stopping by, I will try to have hubby run that site you sent me, and I really don't know if he deleted the old and then installed the new, I will ask and suggest! Thanks for the tips, it seems to be a little better today, he stopped some of the unused processes from continuing to run and that quickened it a little, so if he goes thru and gets some more to stop, maybe that will help too!

Anyway, about your entry, I think that toddlers are great, they remind us that the world is our oyster, and we are free to run, glad that your daughter didn't know where she was running though! Can you imagine if she was a llittle older, BOY the QUESTIONS!!!