Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
Before I enlarged the photo I thought the jars on the right were chopped garlic...oh well.
They are a special mustard I use when I make my cheese ball/tray with trail bologna and pepperoni. I can't stand trail, but others like it. I have to smother it in mustard.
Bubblegum - you have no idea what a challenge that was for me. At home I am "very" un-organized. Work is where I am more so. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Before I enlarged the photo I thought the jars on the right were chopped garlic...oh well.
They are a special mustard I use when I make my cheese ball/tray with trail bologna and pepperoni. I can't stand trail, but others like it. I have to smother it in mustard.
Bubblegum - you have no idea what a challenge that was for me. At home I am "very" un-organized. Work is where I am more so. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment