Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
You asked me what my specific error was and what browser I use. I left that info on my blog under Dang Computer. Maybe you can help?The error message still shows and now when I log on my McAfee firewall is disabled and I have to enable it.
I know nothing about networks and so I would unplug every cable and start all over again...connecting it MY WAY!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You asked me what my specific error was and what browser I use. I left that info on my blog under Dang Computer. Maybe you can help?
The error message still shows and now when I log on my McAfee firewall is disabled and I have to enable it.
I know nothing about networks and so I would unplug every cable and start all over again...connecting it MY WAY!
Post a Comment