Monday, August 29, 2005

NOLA

sp moss


Here is a photo from my nephew's collection when he visited New Orleans in the spring. I am hoping for a speedy recovery for the area.

I cleaned my gutters out this evening in anticipation of Katrina hitting Ohio. They say it won't be as bad as Ivan/Frances last September, but I know my gutters. I have one that I just cannot reach. My ladder is six foot, I am five-three, and the stick I had was two feet. But, of course I only go to the third step on the ladder because of the uneven ground. Sigh.

Going outside started my head hurting. Or, maybe it was the cleaning of the gutters. I pretty much flung slop all over myself and my house siding. The headache remains and I took some ibuprofin. Maybe the barometric pressure is changing.

Ugh! My head was itching and I just found a clump of slop from the gutter cleaning. Well, off to the shower for me. Adios.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

At least you know that fall is around the corner, so the server closets ought to start getting cooler.