
This photo was taken a couple of years ago. We were passing through West Virginia on our way to Florida and stopped here.
I know gasoline prices are high, but we did not go on a vacation this year, so I am taking my daughter and her boyfriend shopping here, today.
All the latest and greatest fashions that they enjoy and plenty of caffeine suppliers for moi.
I am making sure to wear my SAS sandals.All that walking and my feet will not be happy. They hurt already and I have only walked to the kitchen for coffee. I have half a chance with the ugly SAS. San Antonio Shoes. They are showing some wear, but my budget will not allow me to purchase another pair. Not anytime soon.
I remember the days when I would wear the white heels (like the lady in the above photo). I wore all kinds of shoes back in the day. I remember every Easter getting a new outfit and a new pair of white shoes. I also remember the scuff marks. And, sunrise service.
Never speak religion, politics or sex. Was that the old saying? What a can of worms each of those topics will open up. And when you blog, never mention work. Or your employment work, I should say.
Well, I had better get moving. I am gathering up old computer monitors and equipment today and taking them to the recyle drop off this morning. They are old pieces that people have left at my house when they were "beyond repair." Sigh. Let me dispose of them. Monitors are tricky to dispose of because of their cathode ray tubes. I will still call a monitor a CRT now and then. That is what we called them in the 80's. CRT's. And, I have batteries. I save them in an old tissue box until recycle day.
Then it is off for a long day of shopping. Yippee. Not my favorite sport, but it needs to be done. We are not shoppers (my daughter and I). We both hate it. I can't stand the smells in the department stores. I have my migraine medicine with me just in case.
3 comments:
I usually get a period of sneezing when I got into the clothing stores. I think I am allergic to the fabric sizing or whatever that they use. Thankfully, I don't get headaches---until I get to the checkout, that is.
OMG is that Daisyloo's parents?!?
Tabor -
It was a bit dicey driving home in the torrential rain storm. Cars were pulled off to the side all over the place. My migraine medicine helped, I had no headache. Yay!
Cheyenne -
That is too funny! I think they are her parents. And, poor Daisyloo is still face down in the grass. She really tied one on.
Post a Comment