
There are some very nice looking big blonde Belgians that I look for each time I drive into Carroll county. There is a farmer there who has had this breed of horse for years. I especially like the foals, but did not get a picture of one today.
There are many other horses along the way, but time did not permit me to stop and partake in much photographing. Busy season for me. Between schools starting back up and the late summer storms, I am hop, hop, hopping. Or, drive, drive, driving. I blow a kiss to the gas stations as my Honda Civic zooms past every one of them. Putt, putt, putt.
Changing the subject, if you ever want a good read from a stark, female perspective of Chernobyl and the government in the Ukraine, go here. She never ceases to amaze me.
Edit: Daisyloo (from Sunday the 14th's post) fell flat on her face sometime this evening. I need to go and pick her up. Not sure if she had too much to drink or just got tired of standing around.
No comments:
Post a Comment