
It all happened so fast, I barely had time to grab my camera. A huge thunderstorm hit my town early this morning. My daughter was taking our dog outside and lightning hit so close to her she nearly jumped out of her skin. She came rushing in to tell me that there was a cyclone or microburst.
I grabbed my camera and headed for the front porch.

The pictures are blurry, but I figure that was because I was barely awake and probably shaking from the intensity of the storm.

I could make out just the outline of it through the tree break in my neighbor's yard. This is the area where I get most of the pink for my sunsets. The object would appear to get closer and then retreat. I couldn't see any lights.

It didn't stick around long. And, I didn't really like being outside in my robe.
What was it? Or, what is it?
........
........
My bad. It was a pine needle hanging from my front porch on a spider web. Okay. What can I do? My sister cancelled on me today. She was bringing her pre-schoolers down for a lunch/picnic at our town park. People come from miles around to visit our park. It is quite nice. Since it was such lousy weather, she was forced to cancel. And, I am forced to relax and goof off for the day since I took a vacation day from work. Ahh, the life!
3 comments:
Oh, you really had me going, girl. I was trying to identify the weather phenomenon...thinking it was some rare cloud formation!
LOL! Sorry 'bout that! Fridays do that to me.
LOL. Giggle, giggle.
Post a Comment