Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Am I blue

blue lamp 2


Am biting everybody's head off this afternoon. I need a nap. The above picture is an iridescent lamp shade that I received as a gift. The blue part in the background are my drapes. The lamp shade is cellophane.

Since my niece has moved out, I plan to regain control over my basement. One side is a fireplace/t.v. room/ sofa area with a full bar. I have asked for beer lights/signs. I have a lot of stuff to put up. The other side of my basement is where my niece was, but I am thinking of turning it into my own art/craft area. Creativity abounds. However, my daughter wants a pool table. We'll see. Can I wait another four to five years for the art/craft area? Probably.

And, ergo; stress, worry, and pressure creates a headache. I feel like I am moving in slow motion. Zombacized.

No comments: