Friday, March 11, 2005

Spring has been cancelled

hyacinth


I bought a candle that smells like hyacinths. One of my favorite scents. Just looking at the picture can bring up the smell for me. If you have ever smelled the hyacinth before, I am sure you can imagine the smell, too.
Go ahead, you can do it.

Because, I hate to tell you but Spring has been cancelled this year. Yep. That's it. I have been reading many blogs and a lot of people are asking Where is spring" or "I am so tired of winter, already". Well, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but there will be NO Spring this year.

One day the cold wind will be whipping all around us and the next day we will just step right into summer. Jolt. At least we get to miss all the mud.

It appears as though the snow missed us once again. We are not closed. It is so wonderful to have a Friday as a snow day. It starts the week-end off on a positive and fun note. I am not sure if I like Friday snow days best or Monday snow days. That is a tough call. I guess Friday because on Monday you just wish that Tuesday would be a snow day, too. On Friday you hope the snow melts and you can start having fun early for the weekend.

Coming from the speakers: Silence is Golden, by nobody.

No comments: