
Made ya look! My hair has been some different colors before, but I hope it has never looked green. That is a shamrock confetti pasted onto my forehead. I don't have any strange growths there or anything, nor do I practice any strange Eastern religions. Well, not that I know of anyway.
And, my eyebrows are in need of some serious waxing. The older I get, the lazier I get. Instead of spending my hard earned money on booze, I can splurge on waxings. Yay.
Tomorrow my daughter and I go to Wadsworth for Power of the Pen regionals. What a name - Wadsworth. How much is your wads worth? Okay, cut off my tap. And, I am only drinking ice water. It appears to be over and hour's drive for us. I guess I will print it out tonight. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.
I picked up some more movies tonight. Ray, The Forgotten and The Notebook again. My daughter wanted to watch it again. I think she just liked to watch them get naked. Or as much naked as PG-13 will allow.
I lost some sleep last night so I am hitting the hay early tonight. Over and out. 5:30 A.M. on a Saturday morning. Inhumane.
Coming from the speakers: Silence (yawn).
No comments:
Post a Comment