
Here is a colorful pinata at a Birthday party a couple of years back. Nemo was the theme. Cute movie. I like Ellen DeGeneres' character in the movie.
I am using my daughter's PC to post, since my PC is temporarily out of service. Well, the PC is fine. The two SATA RAID hard drives are disabled while I work on my friend's IDE hard drive. I put her hard drive into my PC and can't access the Internet because she had dial-up connection and my PC doesn't have a modem. I can't get the darn Internet to connect via the Ethernet port. It says the port is connected but I get nothing. I am running dhcp, and I may force it with a static IP. We'll see. I just finished backing up her data and music to disc and am taking a break.
Cleaned most of the day. Ugh. Nasty. Not my cup of tea. Tea sounds good. Must get some. Bye
Coming from the speakers: Iko Iko by the Belle Stars (plays at the beginning of the movie Rain Man). Tap your feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment