Tuesday, December 28, 2004

We may never know why....


...my daughter's boyfriend put this on his head. Heck, I may never know what these things really are. She got them for Christmas, a lime green one and a hot pink one. Not knowing what to do with them, this is what happens. Funnier still was when they put them over their hands and blew them up. No pics of that, though.

I received an email reading about Charlie Daniels' soapbox. Have you read any of it? He really goes off on some issues, I tell you. Sounds like my brother. He was all into that soldier of fortune stuff a few years ago. I don't know. Both sides have good points. I still don't trust the government. I am not sure I am a very trusting person at all. I don't want to be a trusting person when it comes to the government. I just can't be. However, I also want to support what is right. There has to be a middle ground somewhere. I just don't lean all the way left or right. I just can't be that undiscerning.

I try to stick close to the issues that will concern me personally, when I get information overload. What do you think about this? I don't know. I never was exposed to "this". How do you feel about abortion? Well, I never had to make that decision. I am not sure what I would do if I ever were faced with a dilemma. How do you feel about gun control? My brother hunts. I love my brother. He has helped me a lot. He is a wonderful person. He volunteers his time endlessly as a volunteer fireman and EMT. He literally saves lives for free. (soldier of fortune, brother.) I have another brother who wouldn't touch a gun with a 40-foot pole. He also, has helped me a lot.

For some people issues can be black and white. For me, no. I can always see something more into it. There are always exceptions to every rule. I'll get off my soapbox, now.

No comments: