I caught this fiber optic tree in the middle of changing colors at Tis The Season. I had to touch up the photo's arch, because there was a big sign that said something about grabbing a shopping basket in the middle of the left arch. Can you tell where I patched it over? I am not an expert by any means. My daughter can do so much better than I. Of course she has a much more expensive program on her pc. I didn't purchase it for mine.
Such a lovely day and I am sick. Headache and sore throat. I wanted to sleep all day. I worked on my sister's 98 machine. A few years back she had a Tandy from Radio Shack and wanted me to get her on the Internet. Now she is stumbling along on a 98 Gateway with 64MB RAM, no anti-virus. She said she never needed it before. All she wants to do is check her email and look on eBay. Her son used to get on, downloaded Kazaa and Napster, ICQ and AIM. I cleaned it up for her, told her to get an anti-virus put on and keep her son off the machine. I also loaded Adaware from Lavasoftusa.com.
As I was helping my sister load the pc back into her car a friend called, wanting to know how to set her daughter's 98 machine back to it's original state. Wasn't there a button that could do it? How I wish. I told her to get the setup CD and reboot her machine from that disc. I am expecting her to call back, unless that was her way of asking me to come over and look at it. I have had enough of computers for a month.
No comments:
Post a Comment