Monday, December 06, 2004

Red Hot Pepper Wreath


Red Hot Pepper Wreath from, well, you know where. It is a little blurry, though. Sorry. I have many more wreaths in my stash, but I am growing weary of them. I plan to travel around my neighborhood and take pictures of the holiday decorations at night. I'll try not to blur them.

My daughter and her boyfriend are having beaucoup problems. Strange, I always thought that was two words. I was the supporter, advisor, listener, arbitrator, mediator, coach, parent, friend, cheerleader, and all around sounding board last night. I was wiped out by bedtime. The drama of a romance going sour for 13 year olds. Oh, he is 14 going on 2.

My head spinneth. I have not received the court papers for the 17 year old and her speeding ticket, yet. She plans to tell the magistrate how the cop followed her for two miles before pulling her over (as if it was his fault). I advised against it, so we will see.

I saw for the first time, The Mummy with Brendan Fraser. I can't believe that I had never seen it before. We like Mr. Fraser. It was funny, and I am sorry I waited so long to watch it. One of my very best friends (who I don't see or call nearly often enough) told me to watch it years ago, and thinking it was a horror movie, I never did. Silly me. Now, I will have to get the two sequels and watch them as well.

No comments: