Thursday, November 18, 2010

I made it to the museum

I can't believe it is almost 10:30. I have to walk the dogs yet, brush my teeth and go to bed. I am so "brain" tired. I did a lot of computer work this evening. Catching up on e-mails, blog reading, web page updates. Where does the time go? I am so tired I am dizzy and cannot think straight. I still have about 15 blogs yet to catch up on. I hate it when I can't read them. It is like missing the paper for a day.

There are so many things I wanted to post about. One story involved "welcome to the 50's" or "stuck in the 50's" or something like that. "You know you're getting old when...."   remember Mad magazine's page on this? Eh, I'll tell the story another time. If  I can remember to. I also wanted to continue the survey I did of my co-workers' favorite actor except do the actress this time. Then the band/singer. Oh, my. I am even more dizzy than before.

I made it to the museum last evening. It was spur of the moment. I was invited and I jumped at the chance. It is so hard to vote for a "people's choice" tree. I like the pink one, but my bathroom is all pink and rosy and I am sick of it. I massacred the photo and boxed it and slapped it on here.
 

Then I just got brain dead. And, I am out of here.

2 comments:

robin michelle said...

I like the way you did the picture! It looks like that was a really pretty tree. Glad you made it to the museum!

Grumpy said...

I was a Mad magazine junkie as a kid. Remember the funny stuff they would print in the page margins?