This is what I reach for if I happen to eat the onions in my salad at lunchtime.
A little more from the survey the gals took.
Favorite actor. (In order of the gals at the table - not in order of favorites).
1. Pierce Brosnan
2. Jim Carrey
3. Sean Connery
4. Tom Berrenger
5. Robert DeNiro
6. Elvis Presley
7. Jack Nicholson
8. Nicholas Cage
Movies: James Bond/Liar Liar/Bond again/The Substitue/Analyze This/Blue Hawaii/Somethings Gotta Give/The Sorcerer's Apprentice
If you look in the right areas you can guess which one was mine.
If you look in the right areas you can guess which one was mine.
Honorable Mentions:
Harrison Ford
Mel Gibson
Robert Redford
James Garner
Richard Gere
Tom Hanks
Johnny Depp

5 comments:
I can't believe that Tom Hanks didn't make the top of the list!
Thanks for the visit, Peruby!
No George Clooney?
Pierce Brosnan no doubt! And of course Cary Grant!
I'll take Johnny Depp any day. And I do miss Heath Ledger.
I know! Hanks was barely mentioned and no Clooney!
And there was no mention of Kevin Costner or Patrick Swayze.
Cruise may as well have fallen off the face of the Earth. Good riddance!
But what about Will Smith, Glover, Denzel, Sydney, Morgan, Billy Dee, Foxx - all superb!
Post a Comment