
This was a quick, unplanned photo of the sky last night when I let Sable out to do her business. No tripod. That explains the neighbor's light at the bottom right corner that is shaken up pretty badly.
I must have a new newspaper delivery person because my Sunday morning paper isn't here yet. Sigh. Sometimes I like to grab my morning coffee, the Sunday paper and sit on my patio while reading.
I have an older relative coming in from out of state for dinner today. So far 18 family members are meeting him. We are concerned because he always foots the bill for this dinner and we always feel weird about it. My sister and I are making photos of the family up for him. She is getting him a gas card and a restaurant card. I'll think of something. He is driving to Colorado after this visit. He has no family. He is my Mom's half brother.
I received a letter from my sister in prison. A while back she asked me to send her information on Helen Keller. She was required to do an oral report on a strong woman, and Helen was her choice. I guess I sent too much. What I failed to realize is that somebody must read all the data sent to inmates and I must have sent 30 Internet pages. They have over 2,500 inmates there. Oops. Unfortunately, my visitor papers got tossed. They let my sister have a couple of the pages about Helen and tossed the rest.
I have to go on-line and fill the paperwork out again. Delays, delays. Things were different this last go round. When she was out for three months over the holidays she did not imbibe. One sister and I have decided to visit her this time. Along with her children, of course.
My daughter and I saw The Dark Knight on Friday. I am wary of watching movies in the theater. It has to be a good day. The volume of the sound and the fast moving of the images can trigger a migraine. It worked out well. The movie was "eh". I didn't like Maggie Gyllen. in this role. I like her in other movies. I didn't care for watching half of the movie with one guy showing half of his face burned off. This grosses me out. I would have liked to have seen more of Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine. I really liked Gary Oldman in this role. I just checked as to where I have seen Christian Bale before. Little Women. I watched 3:10 to Yuma but I don't recall his role in it.
I got a surprise when I opened my cell phone bill. My daughter got a Blackberry this last time and I checked twice with workers there to make sure she could IM and access the Internet for free. I got it straightened out. Billing error. It is all covered under our plan. Unlimited texting, IM'ing etc... Sheesh! I guess I won't be turning them over for automatic payment anytime soon.
I received a letter from my sister in prison. A while back she asked me to send her information on Helen Keller. She was required to do an oral report on a strong woman, and Helen was her choice. I guess I sent too much. What I failed to realize is that somebody must read all the data sent to inmates and I must have sent 30 Internet pages. They have over 2,500 inmates there. Oops. Unfortunately, my visitor papers got tossed. They let my sister have a couple of the pages about Helen and tossed the rest.
I have to go on-line and fill the paperwork out again. Delays, delays. Things were different this last go round. When she was out for three months over the holidays she did not imbibe. One sister and I have decided to visit her this time. Along with her children, of course.
My daughter and I saw The Dark Knight on Friday. I am wary of watching movies in the theater. It has to be a good day. The volume of the sound and the fast moving of the images can trigger a migraine. It worked out well. The movie was "eh". I didn't like Maggie Gyllen. in this role. I like her in other movies. I didn't care for watching half of the movie with one guy showing half of his face burned off. This grosses me out. I would have liked to have seen more of Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine. I really liked Gary Oldman in this role. I just checked as to where I have seen Christian Bale before. Little Women. I watched 3:10 to Yuma but I don't recall his role in it.
I got a surprise when I opened my cell phone bill. My daughter got a Blackberry this last time and I checked twice with workers there to make sure she could IM and access the Internet for free. I got it straightened out. Billing error. It is all covered under our plan. Unlimited texting, IM'ing etc... Sheesh! I guess I won't be turning them over for automatic payment anytime soon.
1 comment:
Hi, This one is about telecom billing errors.
I found this company and they even train the government on these services.. check out their press release www.send2press.com/newswire/2008-07-0722-001.shtml
This company educates large companies and government on telecom and telephone billing errors and fraud. Their website is really informative too. Check it out at www.auditelinc.com.
Joshua.
Post a Comment