Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Morning light on a hydrangea


Yeah. I'm supposed to be cleaning out a back bedroom. You know how it is. It is vacation and I want to play first. I was outside for over an hour, capturing the light on my flowers. Until the ants got to me. I lay down to get shots of the flowers from underneath and while snapping the tiger lilies, I may have disturbed an ants nest. It didn't freak me out, I got some pretty good shots, but I still like the morning light peeking at this hydrangeas blossom through my huge lilac bush.

It appears as if we get a break from the rains today. My head is fuzzy from the last three days of taking migraine medicine. I hope it clears up soon.

Work had to call me yesterday for a problem. I had the solution on my PC. My co-worker in my office did not remember my password to get in. It is no wonder. I gave it to her six years ago. She sounded drunk on the phone. Slurred speech and she kept mixing her words up. She doesn't drink. She is on high levels of pain medication.

I wonder if I am the only one who notices it.

Well, I must get started. Time is marching on and is not waiting for me.

1 comment:

Cheyenne said...

I love all your flower pictures; they're so pretty.