Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Agape

In between mowing, weed eating, trimming, and pulling thistles yesterday, I took breaks inside the house and let the air conditioning cool me down. (I love it when the headaches go away!)

On one so called break, I played with the youngest of our feline clan (Titten). We purchased a feather toy at the pet shop on one of our many trips lately trying to get this aquarium up and running. My daughter has researched her project on the Internet to the point of obsession. It reminds me of the hypochondriac who has been given a medical book. They believe that they have every illness by reading the symptoms. Well, it's "her fish have this", or "she needs to do that", now she needs a new heater because she thinks the first one is malfunctioning. Good grief.

Here is the full photo of Titten biting the feather toy.


1 comment:

Tabor said...

Great hydrangea shot. I won't get any blooms this year due to the deer...but maybe next year.

Sounds like you are a busy these days as I am! Have a Happy 4th.