
I Photo Shopped the above photo a bit. The rain is real, though.
I awoke at 2:30 a.m. unable to get back to sleep. Okay this is freaking me out. As I am typing the SAVE NOW blue bar at the bottom of my post keeps getting longer and longer and longer. Oh, there it stopped stretched all the way across the frame. What ever. It has been THAT kind of day!
To try and make myself sleepy, I cleaned up e-mail on my computer. The most boring thing I can think of. I finally drifted off again at around 5:30. Not a good sleep either. I kept waking up. It wasn't because of caffeine. Not sure what caused it. Worries? Maybe.
I made mistake after mistake at work. I transposed numbers in the subnet mask. How stupid is it anyway? In one part I type 255.255.252.0 and in another area 255.255.255.252. I typed the wrong one in the wrong place and I didn't catch it. I went over and over the router config and still I had to call and somebody else found it for me. Things did NOT go my way. Little tiny elementaries with little tiny rooms. Hot. Sweat running into my eyes. Forgotten console cables. Getting snappy with people. Sigh.
On my way home I thought I would do some shopping for red, white and blue decorations for my party on the 7th. The lights went out in the store 3 times while the cashier was trying to use my debit card. I finally wrote a check. The rain had begun to pour. And pour. I felt like Dorothy during the twister while I drove the 40 miles home. Except I was beyond tired and didn't much care. It was one of those rains where the oncoming cars splashed huge amounts of water onto your windshield and you are blinded until it is wiped away by your windshield wipers.
I got home and the electricity was out. That lasted for 3 hours. I tried to nap. The animals kept waking me up. It may have been too quiet with the electric off. I am just tired and I want to go to bed and forget about this day. I hurt my back somewhere at sometime today or yesterday. Each time I get up to do something I am jerked back into the reality that I try to do too much by myself and I have been that way all my life and it is beginning to catch up with me. I only have myself to blame.
No comments:
Post a Comment