Monday, June 18, 2007

Old, rusty truck

Last week while waiting for a school tech to get the key to the building I roamed the edge of the school yard. I try to have my camera ready and with me at all times. I stumbled across this old truck that had seen better days.

Freddy Fender sang a song with the words "Wasted days and wasted nights". That is how I describe a migraine. My medication took most of it away but by lunch time I was sick enough to go to bed. I took Advil, alka seltzer, used my eye drops and drank warm tea all in an effort to get my eyes to stop hurting. I am going back to bed with cold tea bags on my eyes. Nice.

There is a cold front moving in tomorrow. It will bring relief from the heat and drought, and, I am hoping, from this stupid eye pain.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I just love this photo. Reminds me of the kids movie Cars...but perhaps I have been watching that too often with Xman. You should try antiquing or sepia toning this...when you are feeling better which I certainly hope is the time you are reading my comments!!

Peruby said...

Yes, the sepia works nice with the photos of the truck. I'll post one when I get one I really like.

Feeling much better, thanks!