
At the lake last night somebody was getting married across the way in the shelter area. They had a beautiful day for it. Perfect temperature, perfect day. The lake was brown because of the awful storm that went through last night, though. A neighboring camper caught a huge catfish. I think he tossed it back in. I recall seeing a sign that said you have to.
I got some work done before a nasty migraine caught me late in the afternoon. The medicine took a while to work, but by 6 p.m. I was feeling much better. I sat in a chair with frozen bags of vegetables on my head and the back of my neck. My daughter laughed. I didn't much care. By the time I got up to put the veggies back in the freezer my neck was frozen to the touch. Then I took a super hot shower. An attempt to get the blood flowing by changing from severe cold to hot like that. I had taken the medicine a few hours before all of this. I drank alka seltzer and just recently hot, sweet tea.
I got some work done before a nasty migraine caught me late in the afternoon. The medicine took a while to work, but by 6 p.m. I was feeling much better. I sat in a chair with frozen bags of vegetables on my head and the back of my neck. My daughter laughed. I didn't much care. By the time I got up to put the veggies back in the freezer my neck was frozen to the touch. Then I took a super hot shower. An attempt to get the blood flowing by changing from severe cold to hot like that. I had taken the medicine a few hours before all of this. I drank alka seltzer and just recently hot, sweet tea.
The work? I cleaned out my bathroom sink drain. It was nasty! Not something you really want to do with a migraine. The smell was horrid. My daughter was like "What's that smell?" It is hair, toothpaste, make-up and old soap! Maybe some dirt mixed in. Yum. I don't pour stuff down my drains. I will boil water and push baking soda down them, but that is it. I just take them apart and clean them out. That is what a plumber told me to do. Besides, the smell of the chemicals used to unclog drains gets to me, too. I had all the windows in the house open and fans running. Of course this brings the dust in, but I love open air.
My headache was also a product of having my hair done yesterday at the salon. It took longer than usual because I had waited too long. My neck is bruised from leaning back over the sink. Ouch! I thought it would be better to have it done at a salon because the smell bothers me. Either way, it looks like I am going to get some kind of headache from the ordeal. Blah!
1 comment:
I like how you caught the sun shining through the trees. Hope your head and neck get to feeling better quickly. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Post a Comment