Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rolling in clover


I took more pictures of my peonies and poppies tonight. I was laying on the ground (rolling in the clover) to get the shots above of the clover. I need to cut my grass but I just didn't feel like it tonight. I'll probably regret this decision.

Last day of school tomorrow for my daughter. She has been busy bringing home art work and other stuff from school.

I went back to Relpax for my migraines. I didn't like the way Imitrex made me feel. It made me very sick. Kind of hot and flushed with my head not feeling right. Sort of like when you eat something bad. I had to ride it out. I'll call my doctor and explain to her that I will stay with the Relpax. It doesn't seem to work as well as it used to, but it works better than the newer one. (newer to me).

2 comments:

Andi said...

I like clover. :-)

Tabor said...

A very nice way to see clover. I must get down in the grass this weekend. Of course, I will dig out all the clover later.