
Lately all my pets appear to be making faces at me. Maybe they are catching on to this camera thing. Actually, Sable is very camera shy. (I think it's the flash). She was in the beginning of a huge yawn when I snapped this photo. One of the biggest complaints about Canon cameras is the delay between pushing the shutter button and the actual taking of the photograph.
I've been cooking already this morning. My pets are confused. Bacon? There is something I cook only once or twice a year. Only for my calico beans. We don't eat the stuff. I am not fond of it. Now, sausage on the other hand.
My daughter requested that I make nacho cheese dip with sausage. I've not made it before, but I always wanted to. She liked it. I lost my appetite yesterday evening for some strange reason. I started to get a migraine and this is the first time I have taken my new medication Imitrex. It took a while to kick in.
Big family get together today. Not sure what the weather is predicted to be. I haven't looked. Right now we have cool and sunny. This event is forty minutes north of me. Starts at 2. I better get my camera ready.
Big family get together today. Not sure what the weather is predicted to be. I haven't looked. Right now we have cool and sunny. This event is forty minutes north of me. Starts at 2. I better get my camera ready.
I received a digital photo picture frame as a gift. I don't have the kinks worked out, but it is sweet. This one reads compact flash cards, many different types of memory sticks, usb (thumb drives) and a mini port for the camera.
We watched Yours, Mine and Ours last evening. I like Rene Russo and I can tolerate Dennis Quaid. Of course, I have seen the original movie with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda.
I liked YM&O much more than Cheaper By the Dozen. I can recall reading the book back in the early 70's. I've never been a Steve Martin fan. Probably my favorite movies with Steve are Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Little Shop of Horrors. I can go around singing "Suddenly Seymour" all day, much to the chagrin of my daughter. (And most likely, my neighbors).
I liked YM&O much more than Cheaper By the Dozen. I can recall reading the book back in the early 70's. I've never been a Steve Martin fan. Probably my favorite movies with Steve are Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Little Shop of Horrors. I can go around singing "Suddenly Seymour" all day, much to the chagrin of my daughter. (And most likely, my neighbors).
No comments:
Post a Comment