Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Changes


Her hair is shorter than this style, now. This is one of the first times we had it cut. She cannot tan, because of her fair skin and her tendency to produce dysplastic nevus. So, I let her go wild with her hair. She has been working 5:30 to 10:30 every evening and Saturday 10 to 6. This is a two week training, and then she will probably get a day off during the week. Summer starts soon and she can sleep in. Mom is a bit of a basket case. Am I doing the right thing? Is she going to get sick? She is sleepy in class. Worry, worry, worry.

Oh, and if a young, female telemarketer calls you that tends to speak a little too fast, let her down easy, huh? It makes me cringe to think of things I said to them.

1 comment:

Shephard said...

She has a phone job? Oh, that's what teenagers do best, talking on phones.

When we were that young... working and doing school was a snap. She'll be fine, I'm betting.

~S