Monday, May 14, 2007

The day is gone

I lost a day. Sunday. It infuriates me. I should be used to it by now. I see the dr. this Wednesday and I plan to change migraine meds. My body must be getting resistant to the one I am currently taking. I'll see if there is one out there the I haven't taken, yet. I have been on this one for about two years, so I can't give it a bad rap.

I had a gazillion things I wanted to do. Outside and inside work. I got the basics done. Kitchen cleaned so that there is no odor or ants. Clothes washed. Stupid weather change rolled in. The air was nippy. Which would have made it perfect for working outdoors. Grrrr.

The photo is probably the last of the sunset series I will post for a while. Since I wasn't moving from spot to spot, the set became redundant. I did catch a spider close up (again) that I was not aware of until I looked at the picture on my computer. Yikes.

Work is busy. May usually is.

1 comment:

Tabor said...

So sorry about the lost day. It must be very frustrating when you have so many plans. I hope that the Doc. has some new approach or meds.