A while back I told about this buffalo that appeared in the front yard of a house in the main section of town. I promised a picture of it if and when I got one. It isn't the best photo, but it is a very busy section of roadway and I couldn't stop to adjust. This one was snapped through the front windshield of my car.The newspaper had an article on the guy who put the buffalo in his yard. He has a big pole barn behind his house and gets deliveries often. He was tired of the trucks missing his driveway so now he can tell them to "Turn right at the buffalo". My sister lives in another town about 25 miles East of here. She said she saw it go through town on the back of a pickup truck.
My doctor did give me Imitrex for my migraines, now. I have not filled the prescription yet. Reading up on it, it keeps saying "dogs given Imitrex... blah, blah, blah." I don't care to have animals used for testing but I am realistic enough to understand that medicine would not be anywhere near where it is today without the testing. Are there other ways to test? I'm not certain. We have come a long way and are not near as barbaric as what our ancestors were or our enemies across the seas.
1 comment:
Turn right at the buffalo... I'm so going to remember that.
~S
Post a Comment