Monday, May 21, 2007

Moose is watching me


Still shy sometimes

A couple of times I just grabbed our cat Moose and gave her a huge, big hug. Her reaction was not at all what I expected. She seemed to follow me around more after I did that. It seemed to have drawn her closer to me. She still does the dead goat thing. Above, she is watching me cautiously. She was probably hoping I wouldn't pick her up and hug her. Usually I am very quiet and calm with them, but she just was not coming around. Sometimes she sleeps on my bed so I know she doesn't hate me.

I don't know about The Lake House. I don't think either Ms. Bullock or Mr. Reeves have much acting range. It seems to me like they play the same character over and over in their movies. Their looks don't change, their personality does not change. I can tell Mr. Reeves by his walk even when he is clear across a field and Ms. Bullock does that little scrunching of her nose in every movie.

My daughter is scheduled for an ultra sound for stomach aches. I hope they don't find anything. I certainly don't want them to find gall stones.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

That's a great shot of Moose.
Here's hoping they don't find anything wrong with your daughter, unless it's some little thing that can be fixed right away.

Shephard said...

What an adorable face.
~S