Aw man. This is ugly. I caught him at the right time to get this shot. He was laying in the sun enjoying the warmth and I was pestering him with the camera. He was sleepy and he made a face at me. Not exactly his best.Jasper used to be very skittish. When we bought the house in 2002 we had just adopted Jasper and his brother Casper. At least I thought they were brothers. Jasper came and found us first and a week later brought Jasper. We lived at the apartment. Since I knew that I was purchasing a house I kept them around and fed them.
Jasper rarely came up out of the basement. Casper has always been very friendly. Jasper has become very affectionate the past year or more. Whenever I sit down it isn't one minute before he is in my lap. I talk to them, all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment