Thursday, September 28, 2006

She squeaks

Little pumpkin

After a long day of work (I did have some successes today - but not in ATM) I finished the day with this bright little blue-eyed pumpkin girl. She is imitating us by talking in her little way - it just comes out as squeaks. A sing-songy chirp.

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

She is such an adorable little sweetheart. Enjoy every moment you can with her. They grow up so darned fast.

Miki said...

WHAT A CUTIE! Where did she get that hat? I want one for trick or treating with my little one!

Peruby said...

Cheyenne - I try to spend time with her. They over an hour away and she is the first grand-daughter on my sister's side and is also special on the other side of her family.

Miki - I asked my sister (the little girl's grandmother) where they got the hat. She said somebody made it and her paternal grandmother bought it at a yard sale. Oh well.