
I get no time with this one.
Too far away and first grandson on my sister's side. Hurruumph!
I am tired and cranky. I worked about 12 hours today. That same ATM video problem. ATM - I'll be nice and rename the acronym to "A Terrible Monster". Hee, hee. I would really like to rename it to Asinine torturing method of video! Ha, ha. That is safe enough to say in the schools. I feel better, now. Little things mean a lot. I guess it is like name calling. But it is an inanimate object, so it doesn't have feelings, right? Okay, this is beginning to sound like a Stephen King novel.
My dog found her way to eat an entire Entemann's cheese danish today. Somebody left it too close to the edge of the counter, I am guessing. It could have been me. Or, somebody left it on the dining room table. That seems more likely because the cardboard box was under the table and the aluminum tray was close to the table. When Sable pulls something off the kitchen counter (where I left the danish) she drags it into the living room and leaves it there. The dog just hasn't figured out how to pick the evidence up and place it in the trash.
I am tired and cranky. I worked about 12 hours today. That same ATM video problem. ATM - I'll be nice and rename the acronym to "A Terrible Monster". Hee, hee. I would really like to rename it to Asinine torturing method of video! Ha, ha. That is safe enough to say in the schools. I feel better, now. Little things mean a lot. I guess it is like name calling. But it is an inanimate object, so it doesn't have feelings, right? Okay, this is beginning to sound like a Stephen King novel.
2 comments:
He is certainly a cute one and looks like he would be a lot of fun...at least until he starts walking and then running.
He is so photogenic. I get to put funny captions under his pictures on my photo web page. At least I get to have "some" fun with him by doing that.
Post a Comment