What gets me, is if this 'headache' episode is from a pulled muscle during my "rage" incident on Friday the 25th, why didn't it hurt on Saturday, Sunday and Monday? Other than lack of sleep, I was fine on Saturday. Sunday I had my usual migraine behind my left eye. My prescription medicine took care of that. Monday I was tired, but okay. Tuesday morning I had another 'thunderclap' headache. Wednesday a dull ache. Thursday day - I was fine. Thursday afternoon another 'thunderclap' headache. Friday - dull ache. Saturday dull-ache. Headache woke me up this morning, that is why I am sitting here on the computer.
Changing the subject (Thank God!). We have had a big cold front move through the Ohio valley. A bit of rain, too. School started, work picked up. I get to make buckeyes and I hope I don't eat too many of them. They are my favorite candy/cookie. If I find my camera (house is still in a semi-Atomic explosion state), I'll take pictures of the "rolling of the buckeyes". The plan is to make 1,000 of them? 500? As many as I can, I guess. I am thinking that they will end up just being thrown at other people at the reception. A huge buckeye cookie fight. LOL!
Changing the subject (Thank God!). We have had a big cold front move through the Ohio valley. A bit of rain, too. School started, work picked up. I get to make buckeyes and I hope I don't eat too many of them. They are my favorite candy/cookie. If I find my camera (house is still in a semi-Atomic explosion state), I'll take pictures of the "rolling of the buckeyes". The plan is to make 1,000 of them? 500? As many as I can, I guess. I am thinking that they will end up just being thrown at other people at the reception. A huge buckeye cookie fight. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment