
Daughter's new haircut and color.
My daughter has been after me to let her get her hair dyed black underneath and bright blonde on the top. We did that today. The beautician talked us into going with a rich coffee brown on the bottom layer. My daughter doesn't think it is dark enough, but I told her with all of the black she wears, you wouldn't even be able to see the underside. She also had it layered. Her chore list is pretty long for this bill.
She is very happy with it. I have to admit, I was a bit anxious about it, but it turned out really nice. It has improved her self esteem enormously. She doesn't look like my daughter. I have to adjust.
This week I will perform a new endeavor. I have titled it "The Rolling of the Buckeyes".
2 comments:
Haircut $30.00; Hair Coloring $40.00; improved self-esteem in a self-conscious teenager -- priceless.
Wonderfully said!
Post a Comment