Hello. I am a retired female, family oriented. Pets are family.
I'll just have the sugary, fat filled, calorie loaded donuts please. Although that kiwi looks tasty.
Yes. Just push the fruit dearie. YOu will get there.
Well at least you get cheese. I miss cheese ♥
Grumpy - I cannot face a sugary sweet until almost noon. When the family would stop at pancake houses for breakfast I got eggs and toast.Tabor - I will try. Most of the time I let it rot. My bad. :(kden - I may have to cut out cheese? The horror! (Peruby runs into the night holding her hands over her ears and screaming).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'll just have the sugary, fat filled, calorie loaded donuts please. Although that kiwi looks tasty.
Yes. Just push the fruit dearie. YOu will get there.
Well at least you get cheese. I miss cheese ♥
Grumpy - I cannot face a sugary sweet until almost noon. When the family would stop at pancake houses for breakfast I got eggs and toast.
Tabor - I will try. Most of the time I let it rot. My bad. :(
kden - I may have to cut out cheese? The horror! (Peruby runs into the night holding her hands over her ears and screaming).
Post a Comment