Monday, October 10, 2011

A little wine

That bee is lucky this was the last of my wine. My BIL fished it out and I almost drank the rest. Last sip and all. Hey, I needed something to get me through six hours of screaming, pushing, sticky and crying kids Saturday at the Fall festival.

This was their cranberry flavored wine. Tasted just like Ocean Spray Cranberry juice. It has 11% alcohol by volume. A little tart but so is cranberry juice.

They package it in wine bottle sized frosted crystal Christmas trees that look to make a very nice gift.

Lip smacking good.

4 comments:

Grumpy said...

Tastes like cranberry juice until you fall on your face.

Peruby said...

Grumpy - whew. So glad I didn't do that. Not sure I even need wine to do that. :)

Tabor said...

I hate to admit that I would have fished the unfortunate fellow out with a plastic spoon and finished the glass.

Peruby said...

Tabor - I was thinking about it when my BIL said "Well, if you're not going to drink it... I will."

And gulp, it was gone.