Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Broken

When I purchased my house, I purchased new furniture. I splurged on two blue "cone-shaped" lamps in a beautiful neon blue. I have had those lamps for nine years. I am down by one.

One cat is down one of her nine lives.

Is it too late to ask for my carpet back?

The lamp happened to be on at the time, too. It not only made a big noise but flashed the entire room up like lightning. 

The cat? She high tailed it for the basement and did not show herself for hours. Good thing her self preservation and primal instinct kicked in.

You will need your tissues for this one:  Like Dandelion Dust. Stars B Pepper (ugly as sin but a great actor) and Mira Sorvino. Also with one of my favorites C Hauser and newcomer (to the big screen) K Levering. Seen her before? Yes, in "Drop Dead Diva".  Darn it! I just got P Wilson mixed up with C Hauser. I could have sworn it was C Hauser in "Morning Glory" with R McAdams. Yeesh!

3 comments:

Cheyenne said...

When one of my cats does something bad I try to overlook it and not yell or make them more upset than they already are by what they did. Especially when it scares the beejeesus out of them in the first place.

Bagman and Butler said...

Our animals break fewer objects than I do. But I can't hide in the cellar.

Grumpy said...

I've had cats and can't help but laugh. The floors look great.