Tabor - they sure do! This couple have been trying for a long while to have a wee one.
Dog Hair - Connor. I like the name. I did cheat and smudge some red scratch marks off his cheeks. I even smoothed out a little of the wrinkle under his eyes. Just a couple of days old and already - cosmetic surgery.
6 comments:
Babies do light up the life, don't they?
Babies do light up the life, don't they?
Oh he's GORGEOUS. Lucky you, a baby to hold, and give back!
What did they name him? I love baby names!
Tabor - they sure do! This couple have been trying for a long while to have a wee one.
Dog Hair - Connor. I like the name. I did cheat and smudge some red scratch marks off his cheeks. I even smoothed out a little of the wrinkle under his eyes. Just a couple of days old and already - cosmetic surgery.
Cosmetic surgery...very funny!
Cosmetic surgery...very funny!
Post a Comment